Vice President - Product & Innovations - IoT (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
- Bring technical leadership across each area of the company's technology involvement - wearable device hardware, device OS, mobile applications spanning frontend and backend, and web/mobile sites.
- Lead end-to-end new product development starting with conceptualization, design, prototyping, testing, production and launch
Our Client is an award-winning connected lifestyle brand that offers wearables and other products to aspirational young Indian consumers, specializing in new, fast-growing categories such as smartwatches and true-wireless headphones.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Building an ambitious long-term technology and product vision for the company spanning cutting-edge IoT, new form factors and first-time-in-India wearables and hearables
- Leading end-to-end new product development starting with conceptualization, design, prototyping, testing, production and launch
- Iterating and improving new generations of existing products through hardware improvements and UI/UX upgrades
- Driving in-house app development and maximize acquisition, engagement and monetization from app users
- Creating the right processes and build a team of A-players to bring that vision to life
- B.Tech/MTech/MBA/PhD from leading Indian or global universities
- 10+ years experience in global technology companies, high-growth startups, or leading MNCs
- Experience in building consumer-facing products that integrate hardware and software
- Extensive knowledge of IOT architectures, hardware design, SDKs, product design, UI/UX
- Experience in building and leading teams across consumer-facing products with strong hardware component
- Experience of planning and implementing complex projects with cross-functional involvement
- Opportunity to be part of global leader in wearables expanding in several new categories
- Market leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Priyanka Menon on +91 124 452 5493.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.