Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:962 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vice President - Product Head - Data & Devices - Telecommunication (10-22 yrs)
1. Drive 4G/3G, Data & Messaging Portfolio management from Concept to Launch phases
2. Evaluate the partnership opportunities in 4G/3G, Data and messaging space in terms of concept design and finalizing the financially feasible proposals with Finance Business Partner
3. Oversee 4G/3Gproduct management as end to end responsible. Services shall include but not limited to 4G/3G mobile data, 4G/3G voice & video call, and 4G/3G content (i.e. video streaming, mobile TV).
4. Oversee Data & Messaging product management as end to end responsible. Services shall include but not limited to wireless data (GPRS/EDGE/4G/3G), WiFi, SMS, MMS, USSD, mobile email, WAP Gateway, and mobile broadcast and social messaging services.
5. Oversee the overall 4G/3G services rollout; including product (i.e. data, voice, video call & messaging) coverage, service quality, and device & handset.
6. Oversee the overall 4G/3G services to customers by working on branding, product marketing, customer engagement, campaign management and sales enablement
7. Conduct research on different technological happenings and initiate suitable customization to add value to overall Product pool
8. Manage 4G/3G, Data Product Lifecycle and P&L
9. Define the strategic roadmap for Robi's device portfolio in line with stated long term business goal
10. Own & manage lifecycle and P&L of the device business
11. Define and drive effective value propositions for the entire device portfolio to maximize consumer lifetime value
12. Manage relevant internal stakeholders while device campaigns development & execution phases
13. Evaluate various opportunities in partnership with Network to prepare the company for better 4G/3G profitability and customer service in the areas but not limited to offloading, QoS, transitioning to next generation data networks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.