Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:924 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Vice President - Product Engineering (14-23 yrs)
job Title: Vice President - Product Engineering
Experience: 14-23 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Notice Period: 0 to 45 days
Looking for a Vice President of Product Engineering to head the engineering for a highly scalable, secure and high-performing SaaS platform. You will be responsible for ensuring that products meet design requirements, and deliver a consistent experience for users. You will be managing an entire team of engineers, collaborating with the product excellence team, as well as guiding the company's product vision and maintaining compliance with quality standards. You will be the face of the company to C-level executives and senior leaders of our enterprise clients.
You have deep expertise in building secure, high-performing and scalable systems. You have excellent leadership quality and know how to recruit and retain top engineering talent.
You have a strong understanding of engineering metrics and processes.
- Build an engineering roadmap and technology strategy for the entire engineering team.
- Promote a culture that drives autonomy, responsibility, perfection and mastery.
- Collaborate with product excellence and product delivery team to ensure timely and quality delivery of the product features.
- Be responsible to mentor, guide, hire and scale the team with top-notch talent.
- Build and lead multiple engineering teams that ship frequently, balance speed to market with operational and process excellence.
- Maintain and optimize software and cloud expenses to meet financial goals of the company.
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements and new initiatives.
- Communicate effectively at different levels including senior leadership, peers, reporting team and other stakeholders to update the weekly progress.
- Master's or Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field.
- 14 to 20 years of relevant experience in designing and developing scalable and distributed multi-tenant enterprise applications.
- Ability to hire, lead, mentor and handle a large team of engineers
- Experience in building cloud products and microservices architecture using AWS, GCP platforms and Java related technologies. Managing and optimizing huge volume of data using stores such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Extensive engineering expertise in measuring engineering KPIs, following best coding practices and streamlining Devops processes for frequent deployments.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, judgment & decision-making ability to work under continual deadline pressure.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on the assignment or group.