Vice President - Product - Delivery To Consumer - Food Delivery (8-15 yrs)
Vice President - Product - Delivery To Consumer
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : IT & Systems
Skills : Product Management
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- This role is an opportunity to be instrumental in building a consumer platform which has the potential to completely redefine our relationship with food. The way we order.
- The way we cook. And most importantly - the way we think about food and control that experience.
Client Details :
- Our Client is disrupting the food delivery business by building and running the largest chain of internet restaurants, globally. In the last four years, they have opened 3000 + internet restaurants in India across 10 brands in 35 cities, - thus creating a completely disruptive model of building restaurants on the cloud.
- They are also expanding in the International markets like UAE, South East Asia and UK. At 150 MN USD+ revenue and 110% YoY growth, we are the world's largest and fastest growing Internet Restaurant / Cloud Kitchen Company, by a very wide margin.
- Because of our asset lite model and no incremental investments for subsequent brands, the company's economics engine is producing tremendous results from payback, to capital efficiency to kitchen profitability.
- One of the most critical objectives in this journey would be to build an integrated D2C platform across the companies brands and existing channels on App, Web, Social, Physical touchpoints and others, This will enable our client to own and harness customer data that can in turn be used for creating meaningful personalised solutions for customers.
- The D2C unit has two key organisational pillars - the Business team and the Product team who will work very closely with each other, being supported by the horizontal engineering team.
Main Responsibilities :
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company as a global supplier
- Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- You will be responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- You will represent the company with regard to strategic customers, the press and analysts
- Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Sales and profit and loss responsibility for the entire international business
- Lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
- Identification and promotion of high potentials and talents
- We would like you to have 10+ years of experience working as a product manager - building & scaling B2C platforms. But, more than anything else, you MUST be obsessed with customer first thinking & MUST have a growth mindset which strives for 100% ownership in everything you do.
- You will not only be responsible for building products but also be responsible for growth of these channels by delivering results. You will work closely with the Business, Engineering and Data teams and will report to the CPO of the company
Job Offer :
- Competitive Salary
- Product Ownership
- Great Work culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mrinalini Marwah on +91 124 452 5417.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.