HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1461 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Vice President - Product Control - Financial Services/Investment Banking (12-20 yrs)
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Product Control function is responsible for Daily P&L reporting for the Commodities & Global Markets (CGM) business, operating in all major trading locations.
- The role will require expertise of financial products, understanding of business strategy, full ownership of P&Ls and core reconciliations, leading change management projects, strong people management skills as well the ability to communicate effectively at a senior level across the bank/FMG.
- Manage multiple teams covering various product categories and regions (Asset classes: Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities, Treasury etc.)
- Ensure appropriate controls and reviews are maintained for Daily P&L production, Core reconciliations and Month end close.
- Ensure the teams are performing timely lockdown of daily and monthly P&L.- Ensure
adherence to SLAs, KPIs, internal metrics & FMG wide policies.
- Identify/ manage risk and control breakdowns.
- Develop & Maintain effective and standard processes. Maintain SOPs/DIs.
- Should be able to substantiate daily and monthly adjustments held in P&L and control accounts.
- Review monthly balance sheet, with substantiation and potential financial exposure.
- We want to hear from you if you have:
You are an experienced person in financial services and exposure to Trading desks, Product Control Management, Regional finance team, and various internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 12+ years experience (post qualification) in a financial service industry with at least 3+ years of People Management experience.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
- Control mindset and ability to identify and mitigate and control gaps
- Good understanding of financial market products
Qualification: MBA, CA, CFA
- Ready to travel & work in shifts.