AVP HR at Consulting Firm
Views:285 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Product Control - BFS (10-18 yrs)
Looking for VP Product Control for one of my banking client in Bangalore location
- Responsible for Daily delivery of P&L with zero errors to Traders. Good knowledge of Financial Market products.
- Understands the P&L preparation for credit products and ability to support queries from traders, sales teams, PC teams and country finance teams
- Do an independent review of Significant deals and be able to substantiate the Day1 P&L.
- Support Audit (Internal and external), Operational risk related activities
- Maturity to manage senior stakeholders in Trading desk and Sales Coverage teams
- Good Understanding of Valuation concepts as in IFRS-9, Similarly awareness about pricing / reserve calculation methods vis a vis IPV, bid offer reserves, model reserves, etc.
- Conduct regular review of observability of the different market data used by Trading Desk in marking their books.
- Review & presentation of monthly valuation packs for Finance Committees and FO.
- Research market best practice and keep abreast of the evolving issues e.g. XVA, IBOR Transition, etc. that affect the valuation of the Credit business.
- Act as a point of reference for team members and internal clients.
- Manage relationship with internal stakeholders, take regular feedback, anticipate and understand issues and escalate appropriately for timely resolution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.