MD at Employers4Employees
Views:126 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Vice President - Product - BFS (8-12 yrs)
We- re looking for a Vice President (VP) of Product who will play a pivotal role in the future of the company
VP of Product will be responsible for the technical vision and development of products. You'll be managing other engineers and developers, collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap by combining Team Development, Product Vision, Execution, and Product Culture.
This is an invite to be a part of the future.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work with founders and executive teams to deliver the vision and goals through tight cooperation and coordination.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, developers and related personnel.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Lead Product Marketing Managers to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Become the key evangelist of our products and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
Skills Required :
- Demonstrated Leadership, team building, and leadership skills.
- Out of the box thinker- must be a key driver contributing to the product roadmap and willing to take innovative product risks while balancing the road map for on-time deliverables.
- Ability to envision and deliver the future. He/She must be able to formulate and implement global strategies for products
- Experience in hiring and growing a product development team.
- Ability to influence and guide a cross-cultural and cross-functional team.
- Preferably someone who has built a product management culture with great judgment balancing product intuition, design inspiration, market insight and data validation for creating delightful experiences.
Core Skills :
- 8 plus years experience as a product leader.
- Ability to communicate with all involved stakeholders & build strong cohesion.
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- Understand the user experience and design
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design, and development team
- Representing product at the leadership level.
- Product Development Life Cycle, Product Management, Product Design, Product Strategy, Leadership Experience