Associate Consultant at Black Turtle India Pvt Ltd
Views:1295 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Procurement/Logistics - BFSI (14-21 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Provide support, guidance and direction to G&S Vendors and State Street Project Managers for Vendor governance program and processes, inclusive of RFx and SOW Reviews and execution.
- Ability to partner with stakeholders and develop sourcing strategies and negotiations aligning them with future Managed Services corporate strategy.
- Knowledge of market trends and new/emerging technologies to help develop multi-year category strategy and plan including industry trends, market dynamics, and key save opportunities across supply, demand, and process.
- Develop TCO models and decipher complex pricing to deliver comprehensive financial analyses
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Provide monthly financial reporting and analysis on key Procurement metrics
- Deep expertise in sourcing, including experience staffing, development, and other strategic G&S solutions
- 15+ years category management experience, with a successful track record completing complex RFxs, cost-saving initiatives, and contract negotiations.
- Ability to identify solutions for complex business problems with appropriate technology
- Understanding of product and contract lifecycles specific to technology solutions
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven self-starter who can work independently and with teams, effectively juggle multiple priorities, and has a strong track record of delivering outstanding results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills with a track record of completing complex deals with measurable saves and value
- Personal resilience to work within an extremely fast-paced, ambiguous environment