Vice President - Procurement - Construction Materials (8-12 yrs)
VP - Procurement (Construction Materials) - at a platform looking to make a dent in a $150 BN/year Industry
Our Business: We provide a B2B platform for the $150 BN/year highly fragmented inefficient market of the real estate and construction industry by standardizing the processes and making it more efficient. To create a transparent, efficient and seamless experience for the industry offering the highest quality systems that create value for all stakeholders involved. Founder has 20+ years of experience in the industry across the US, Asia and India.
Who you are: A Management graduate with 10 - 12 years experience with a background in Procurement focused on the Real Estate and Construction Industry. You are interested in technology and software solutions. You have a reasonably good understanding of the real estate and construction industry. You are very personable with great communication skills and are at ease making new relationships.
What you will do :
- You have an in depth understanding of the procurement market for Real Estate and Construction Materials.
- You will develop and manage deep relationships with manufacturers and vendors in the construction materials market.
- You will be required to have a consultative approach to vendor aggregation.
- You will be integral to the development of the e-Commerce platform and work closely with the team on client and product development.
As part of your role, you will engage vendors to generate leads through product demos and effectively communicate the e-Commerce platform's value proposition.
- You will provide the vendors end-to-end support in understanding and implementing the product to their full satisfaction.
- You will build a strong merchandising and vendor management team that will build and manage the largest catalogue of construction materials of any e-Commerce platform.
- You will have an opportunity to work closely with the management team in helping incorporate customer feedback on the product and also help in future product development based on your market knowledge.
What you get :
A competitive package and a chance to participate in a life altering business plan that will fundamentally disrupt and change one of the largest industry segments in the country and the world. You will get significant ESOP's.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.