Recruiter at Cornerstone International Group
Views:992 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Vice President/Principal - Bank (12-18 yrs)
The incumbent will play a pivotal role in driving the firm's investment strategy, identifying lucrative investment opportunities, executing transactions and managing portfolio companies. As a core member of the team the VP/Principal will also be involved in the development of the firm's culture and values, processes and strategic positioning.
He/She will collaborate with the firm's leadership team to shape the overall investment vision and foster relationships with key stakeholders, including limited partners, management teams and industry experts.
Key Responsibilities :
Investment Strategy & Execution:
- Develop and refine the firm's investment strategy in collaboration with executive team to ensure alignment with overall business goals and market trends.
- Deal Sourcing - Conduct extensive sector/market research to identify and source potential investment opportunities in Technology Sector (SaaS, Deep Tech) that fit the firm's investment criteria.
- Due Diligence - Evaluate investment opportunities, lead due diligence and assess risks and potential returns by conducting detailed financial analysis
Presentations to Investment Committee:
- Create well -structured and compelling presentations that highlight the investment opportunity, the investment thesis, and the potential returns.
- Actively monitor and manage the existing investment portfolio, working closely with portfolio company management to drive value creation and performance improvement.
- The candidate should be from Premier Indian B School / IVY - League/ CA/ CFA with strong financial acumen and 12 + years of experience in PE/VC industry.
- Solid industry knowledge and network, and ability to thrive in dynamic, fast - paced environment.
- Outstanding capabilities in analysis, negotiation, communication
- Aptitude for proactive problem-solving with bias for action and outcomes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.