Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:140 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Prime Brokerage & Cash Management (12-19 yrs)
We are hiring for the captioned role:
The Cash Prematching team comprises of business-aligned support teams to follow up on any unmatched or failed trades for clients trading across markets. The team is responsible for ensuring supporting all Pre matching & Fails management related activity. The team will be responsible to collaborate with various internal and external counterparts and maintain stringent controls in daily trade matching activities across various markets.
Cash equity & convertible bonds :
Roles & Responsibilities :
The following are key functions within the Cash Prematching team:
- Perform reconciliations between the middle office and back-office systems to ensure accuracy and completeness of market instructions.
- Ensure all transactions are correctly matched for smooth settlement
- Maintain client accounts for SSI reference data with the help of MO and third party system.
- Action and perform root cause analyses on new/recurring issues or control gaps
- Escalate issues for any urgent matters or assistance
- Produce time-sensitive daily reports with actionable data to the Middle Office or Settlement Team for break resolutions
- Provide detailed business control metrics to management on a daily basis
- Ensure trade settlement is in compliance with rules and regulations in various local jurisdictions.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within timeframes, processing windows, market regulations, bank policies, or what is deemed prudent to minimize risk.
- Continuously participate in projects involving new system implementation, process improvements, etc
- Take ownership of work, problems, clarify issues/objections, and ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness
Skill sets Required:
This individual will have extensive contact with the front office, clients, global teams, custodians and other business partners on a daily basis. Key skills required are listed below:
- A strong control mindset and adherence to a high degree of business ethics
- In-depth experience with equity products and global markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up complex systems architecture easily
- Experience in driving global initiatives and affecting change in a large organization
- Ability to drive results through a "hands-on" approach
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with time-critical deliveries
- Ability to respond to a changing environment.
- Be innovative and suggest system improvement capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task, ensuring the trades are booked correctly, breaks are resolved and MIS being sent to managers on deadlines.
- Positive - Can Do attitude
- Contributes to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.