Vice President - Prematching - Credit Equities - Investment Banking (8-18 yrs)
VP Prematching_Credit Equities_Mumbai/Bangalore_lateral hiring _BFSI
Roles & Responsibilities:
The following are key functions within the team:
- Perform reconciliations between middle office and back office systems to ensure accuracy and completeness of market instructions.
- Ensure all transactions are correctly matched for smooth settlement
- Maintain client accounts for SSI reference data with the help of MO and third party system
- Action and perform root cause analyses on new / recurring issues or control gaps
- Escalate issues for any urgent matters or assistance
- Produce time sensitive daily reports with actionable data to Middle Office or Settlement Team for break resolutions
- Provide detailed business control metrics to management on a daily basis
- Ensure trade settlement is in compliance with rules and regulations in various local jurisdictions.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within timeframes, processing windows, market regulations, bank policies, or what is deemed prudent to minimize risk
- Continuously participate in projects involving new system implementation, process improvements, etc
- Take ownership of work, problems, clarify issues / objections, and ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness
- Graduate/PG with 8+ years of experience, with alteast 5+ years in an investment banking environment, preferably in Middle Office / Trade Support
- Degree holder in Finance / Economics or other related disciplines (preferable)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Shift Timings - Primary Coverage- 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST. Cross regional coverage to be provided. Ability to work stretch hours in case of business requirement
- Travel - Flexibility for travel to region ( APAC / EMEA / Americas) for period of 2-3 months within short notice in case of business requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.