Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:4184 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Vice President - Prematching - Credit Equities - Investment Banking (8-18 yrs)
VP Prematching_Credit Equities_Mumbai/Bangalore_lateral hiring _BFSI
Roles & Responsibilities:
The following are key functions within the team:
- Perform reconciliations between middle office and back office systems to ensure accuracy and completeness of market instructions.
- Ensure all transactions are correctly matched for smooth settlement
- Maintain client accounts for SSI reference data with the help of MO and third party system
- Action and perform root cause analyses on new / recurring issues or control gaps
- Escalate issues for any urgent matters or assistance
- Produce time sensitive daily reports with actionable data to Middle Office or Settlement Team for break resolutions
- Provide detailed business control metrics to management on a daily basis
- Ensure trade settlement is in compliance with rules and regulations in various local jurisdictions.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within timeframes, processing windows, market regulations, bank policies, or what is deemed prudent to minimize risk
- Continuously participate in projects involving new system implementation, process improvements, etc
- Take ownership of work, problems, clarify issues / objections, and ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness
- Graduate/PG with 8+ years of experience, with alteast 5+ years in an investment banking environment, preferably in Middle Office / Trade Support
- Degree holder in Finance / Economics or other related disciplines (preferable)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Shift Timings - Primary Coverage- 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST. Cross regional coverage to be provided. Ability to work stretch hours in case of business requirement
- Travel - Flexibility for travel to region ( APAC / EMEA / Americas) for period of 2-3 months within short notice in case of business requirements.