Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2514 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Vice President - Portfolio & Fund (12-15 yrs)
Exp: 12 - 15 years
CTC: 43 - 45 LPA
The team will be responsible for:
- The calculation or review of unit pricing and distributions across a range of product types
- Monthly NAV and performance reporting for institutional clients across all asset classes and associated reporting
- Asset reconciliations including all cash, stock and derivatives held across the portfolio's.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing the team including goal and objective setting
- Acting as the key contact point with the various regional Fund and Portfolio Administration teams
- Collaborating with regional hubs to ensure optimum delivery of global business service model is achieved and maintained
- Managing the daily operation of the team ensuring all deliverables are met relating to timeliness and accuracy of service
- Performing end of day checks to ensure that all deliverables have been reviewed and updated by the team;
- Timely escalation of issues and follow-up on open issues ensuring closures.
- Identifying opportunities to streamline and drive business improvement initiatives as well as manage the people implications for any of these changes
- Workforce planning, budgeting and resourcing to meet business requirements
- Ensuring appropriate controls are in place to prevent risk, maintaining a zero tolerance for error in line with internal audit requirements and external audit standards
- Developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships including asset managers, custodians and central areas of Macquarie.
This role will ideally see you come from a funds management or custodian background. You will have a strong understanding of reconciliations and back office functions, a proven track record of delivering change, providing strategic direction, people engagement and leadership.
You are willing to work in an afternoon/evening shift however you may be required to work as part of the existing morning/early afternoon shift for the initial 3-6 month period.
Experience / Certifications required:
- Twelve plus years of operations or support experience in a global fund, asset manager or a custodian
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably chartered accountant or MBA in finance, economics, commerce or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in engaging, managing and motivating teams and driving excellence
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to manage a broad range of stakeholder relationships around the globe
- A tenacious attitude and the self determination to drive results while maintaining team engagement
- Considerable experience in all facets of staff and expense management
- Independently drive key large scale projects with key stakeholders on site and off site. Experience in transitioning processes will be advantageous
- Risk awareness, willingness and propensity to probe, question, and escalate
- Strong process documentation skills
- Very strong MS Office skills
- Strong leadership, people and team management skills
- Working knowledge of Blackrock Aladdin, Simcorp Dimension, TLM/ Frontiers or other Reconciliation tools, Eagle PACE will be advantageous
- Willingness for travel and work in different time zones to support clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.