Leadership Hiring at Staffio HR
Views:1552 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Vice President - Portfolio & Fund (12-15 yrs)
Exp: 12 - 15 years
CTC: 43 - 45 LPA
The team will be responsible for:
- The calculation or review of unit pricing and distributions across a range of product types
- Monthly NAV and performance reporting for institutional clients across all asset classes and associated reporting
- Asset reconciliations including all cash, stock and derivatives held across the portfolio's.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing the team including goal and objective setting
- Acting as the key contact point with the various regional Fund and Portfolio Administration teams
- Collaborating with regional hubs to ensure optimum delivery of global business service model is achieved and maintained
- Managing the daily operation of the team ensuring all deliverables are met relating to timeliness and accuracy of service
- Performing end of day checks to ensure that all deliverables have been reviewed and updated by the team;
- Timely escalation of issues and follow-up on open issues ensuring closures.
- Identifying opportunities to streamline and drive business improvement initiatives as well as manage the people implications for any of these changes
- Workforce planning, budgeting and resourcing to meet business requirements
- Ensuring appropriate controls are in place to prevent risk, maintaining a zero tolerance for error in line with internal audit requirements and external audit standards
- Developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships including asset managers, custodians and central areas of Macquarie.
This role will ideally see you come from a funds management or custodian background. You will have a strong understanding of reconciliations and back office functions, a proven track record of delivering change, providing strategic direction, people engagement and leadership.
You are willing to work in an afternoon/evening shift however you may be required to work as part of the existing morning/early afternoon shift for the initial 3-6 month period.
Experience / Certifications required:
- Twelve plus years of operations or support experience in a global fund, asset manager or a custodian
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably chartered accountant or MBA in finance, economics, commerce or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in engaging, managing and motivating teams and driving excellence
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to manage a broad range of stakeholder relationships around the globe
- A tenacious attitude and the self determination to drive results while maintaining team engagement
- Considerable experience in all facets of staff and expense management
- Independently drive key large scale projects with key stakeholders on site and off site. Experience in transitioning processes will be advantageous
- Risk awareness, willingness and propensity to probe, question, and escalate
- Strong process documentation skills
- Very strong MS Office skills
- Strong leadership, people and team management skills
- Working knowledge of Blackrock Aladdin, Simcorp Dimension, TLM/ Frontiers or other Reconciliation tools, Eagle PACE will be advantageous
- Willingness for travel and work in different time zones to support clients.