Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:3833 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Vice President - Portfolio Attribution - Asset Management & Data Science - Investment Banking Domain (10-19 yrs)
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading MNC for a professional holding at least 12+ years experience in Investment Banking domain catering towards asset management. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic and smart professional who has managed portfolio attribution and analysis teams in a matrix environment. You will utilize your experience in fixed income and equity products to create effective performance reporting. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Conducting attribution analysis and performance reporting for all products with expertise on equity and fixed income
- Maintenance of the Production infrastructure and maintaining controls for any change to production
- Coordinating and mentoring a team of 20+ professionals in matrix environment.
- Identifying and correcting inaccurate data by liaising with other Operational groups
- Developing an orientation and ability to assimilate data and apply performance concepts and present the same in an effective manner
- MBA/Post Graduation in relevant field
- IMC / CFA / CIPM would be advantageous
- Approx 10-12 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and understanding of GIPS and composite construction
- Must possess thorough knowledge of performance measurement methodologies, techniques and concepts, attribution analysis
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? :
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the portfolio attribution group team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.