Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Transform HR Group
Views:1823 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President - Plant - Alloy Industry - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (20-25 yrs)
We have an opportunity for a 'VP' level position in the 'Alloy Industry', for their plants. Reporting to director-in-charge
Role Objective -
- Is responsible for leading the development and execution of the organization's long-term strategy.
- Assumes overall responsibility of the Organisation for manufacturing and supplying of its products (Lead & Lead alloys) thereby ensuring the P&L of the Organisation is as per Budgets
- Will act as a direct liaison between the Board and management of the Company and communicates to the Board on behalf of management. He / She would communicate on behalf of the Company to Employees, Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public
Strategic Responsibilities -
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these to ensure that the Organisation attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Implement the Company's long and short-term plans and responsible for all day-to-day management decisions
- Recommend yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manage the organization's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
- Direct and Control the work and resources of the Organisations and ensure the recruitment of the required numbers of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives
- Oversee procurement, battery recycling, manufacturing, smelting, refining, design, marketing, delivery and quality of products and services. Develop and maintain an effective marketing strategy to promote the products of the Organisation.
- Maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the Organisation is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management Systems throughout the Organisation to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers
- Demonstrating the organization's values by engaging in CSR Activities
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- B.E in Mechanical and MBA preferably from a premier Institute.
- 20+ years of experience in relevant industries out of which at least 10+ years of Experience of working in Mining / Metals / Smelting Industry
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team for at least 5+ years
- High Degree of knowledge in Lead Acid Battery, Lead and Lead Alloy Industry in India and Abroad
- Strong Business Acumen and dealing with ambiguity
- Functional Purchasing & negotiating skills
- Good time management, planning, and organizing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.