Consultant at Michael Page
Views:646 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Performance Management - Financial Services (8-12 yrs)
Role/Summary Purpose :
- Responsible for the end to end design and implementation of Performance Management System of the Financial Services Institution
Position Responsibilities reporting into Head C&B and Performance Management :
- Responsible for identifying best market practices in Performance/Talent Management space & organisation effectiveness.
-Support the Rewards & Performance Management lead in developing performance management program design & strategy
- Support the design and implementation of career development and performance management programs strategies, processes, and tools.
- Support and maintain high potential career development program processes, procedures, tools, and guidelines/framework.
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization deriving productivity linkages to support stakeholders and business with achieving greater performance quality index
- Ensure the development and implementation of core competencies and key performance measures into performance appraisal system. Analyze and report on measurement results.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks, deliver analytics to support the findings and recommend solutions for improvements
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and employee motivation/development plans - Conduct Assessment Centers for senior management level promotions.
- Ensure that employee development plans are prepared as an outcome of the performance management process which would be inputs for L&D team for program design.
ions of nominations per the Critical Talent Framework.
Skills Sets Required :
- Ability to objectively analyze current practices, identify improvement opportunities, build consensus and drive implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of HR policies processes & practices.
- Outstanding communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong conflict resolution skills, and ability to execute under tight deadlines
Relevant Experience in a field(Please specify field and years) :
- 8-12 years of experience in the Human Resources function with a minimum of last3 years experience as a Performance Management Specialist