Senior HR Recruiter at Golden Hues
Views:504 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Vice President - Performance Management/Financial Planning & Analysis - Investment Banking - CA (12-16 yrs)
VICE PRESIDENT - PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT / FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS (FP&A)
Organisation : Investment Banking Captive - Mumbai
Chartered Accountants only - Mandatory requirement
PQE : 12 + yrs of Exp
CTC : 28 - 32LPA max fixed CTC + Variable (10 - 25 %)
Position Purpose :
- The jobholder will be responsible for leading multiple regional/global Revenue Performance Management reporting teams to ensure that the management accounting and reporting for assigned scope is accurate and completed on a timely basis.
- Candidate will work to define and implement robust control framework and will also be responsible for project and change management within PM.
- All performance management reporting should be performed in accordance with relevant and applicable rules and principles within the deadlines set forth, with complete audit trail to follow.
Management Accounting/Reporting & Control Functions :
- Analyze and review all aspects of accounting and reporting delivery including budgeting, overseeing matters related to alignment with financial accounting, business line allocation and reporting for global/regional scope on a monthly basis
- Closely monitor closing for P&L incl. intercompany transfers for the assigned scope. Provide regular status, highlight and resolve blocking issues for timely and accurate service delivery
- Provide and review high quality accurate senior management reports for the assigned scope
- Collaborate with Global and Regional/Local Performance Steering and other Finance Teams regularly for the closing and other transversal/tactical/strategic topics
- Active participation in the annual budget and forecast process from a transversal perspective and review of regional offshored tasks
- Review and implement robust controls framework regularly for consistent high quality delivery
- Identify and mitigate risks in process delivery, focus on process enhancements/harmonization and ensure a proficient setup to increase the team's efficiency and effectiveness
- Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework, adhere to compliance requirements, SLA preparation / review and review of operational procedures
- Set objectives, ensure accurate performance evaluation, provide regular feedback, manage talent pool and career paths, support mobility for the teams
- Manage costs by driving efficiencies, effective hiring for optimal team pyramids, etc.
- Manage responses to auditors/regulators queries
- Manage ad hoc assignments as requested by HO Finance / Regional Finance / senior management Projects and Systems Support
- Ensure active project and change management for globally driven/locally initiated transformation projects
- Participate in the technology upgrades of respective accounting/reporting tools, as well as system enhancements required to facilitate new / modified reporting requirements. In connection with this effort, ensure timely user acceptance testing and trouble-shooting
- Initiate / manage projects to design/streamline management reporting with latest business intelligence techniques to enable business decision making