Vice President - Payments/Governance - Investment Bank (14-17 yrs)
- Drive quality, control and innovation in the bank's payments processes
- Redesign the Bank's Payment policies and framework and improve the Governance model Bank-wide
- Global role with the chance to create a network and relationships with all Divisions
- Good experience in Payments and knowledge of the Bank's Payments architecture and processes.
- Experience in Payment and Settlement Operations (OTC settlements; should have worked across SWIFT, T24 and other platforms)
- Experience in Policy Governance & Framework, Process Control and Operational Risk Management, stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.