Lead - Human Resources at Verity Global Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:867 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Vice President - Originations - Mortgage (15-25 yrs)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role would be very hands on as the company accelerates its growth.
- Create and drive excellence in governance across the business unit and quality of reporting and escalation management.
- Develop/enhance the client cadence calls and ultimately be responsible / accountable for high NPS/Client Satisfaction scores.
- Drive enhanced Gross Margin and associated governance for the business unit
- Drive growth for the Business Unit. Sustain and drive growth from existing & new clients
- P&L responsibility for the respective BU.
- Formulate business strategies, address operational issues, resolve performance bottlenecks, and achieve revenue and profitability objectives both for growth and stressed revenue scenarios.
- Support Sales in sourcing new business from clients.
- Engage with diverse stakeholders, internal as well as external including Senior Leadership, Customers and Partners.
- Continually monitor the relevant external environment (e.g., market conditions, competitive environment, pricing, regulatory landscape) and drive appropriate improvements for the business.
- Drive automation projects for the current processes and look for continual value-added services for the client.
- Drive alignment on priorities across key business functions, including sales, operations, marketing, and strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory/client/contractual compliance and securing satisfactory client/regulatory audit rating.
Education Qualifications, Experience and skill set required:
- Degree is mandatory.
- MBA from a premier institute preferred.
- Minimum 15-20 years of experience in US mortgage industry.
- Should have worked within a high-growth company and have tangible experience building something from the ground up.
- Should have handled more than 500 FTE's and responsible for the P&L management.
- Should have managed and have considerable working knowledge on Loan Origination/ Underwriting/ Closing and Post Closing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate cross functionally and with people of various backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Willing to lead from the front with a hands-on approach with the rigor and diligence to implement highest levels of governance within the operating unit
- Should have had experience in driving sales growth.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain environments.