Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:639 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Vice President - Operations - Stock Brokerage (15-25 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: FYERS Securities Private Limited
- Industries: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Company Type: Forbes Global 2000
- Funding Stage: Bootstrapped
- Headquarter Location: Bangalore
- Nature of Offering: Service
- Founding Year: 2015
- No of Employees: 201-500
Head of Operations - Stock Brokerage
Our client is a stock brokerage firm in India, leveraging technology to provide seamless and transparent investing and trading experience. We are currently looking for an seasoned professional with experience in Capital Market / Stock brokerage industry, the incumbent must have strong working knowledge of managing day to day operational workflow in stock brokering, from client servicing to post trade settlements and reconciliations. Managing operational risk and ensuring compliance and regulatory guidelines are met.
As the Head of Operations the incumbent will also be responsible to build effective internal controls and strategize automation feasibility to bring about an efficient and robust framework which is both agile and quality driven.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship across the organization.
- Support and manage teams for our new account customer onboarding, tax related reporting, margin practices, including clearing back-office functions.
- Monitor and supervise daily processing and activity in compliant with SEBI and RBI rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to understand upstream and downstream impacts to operational processes.
- Communicating effectively both written and verbally will be a key to success.
- Provide and create procedures and processes which will help improve the client experience.
- Strong Customer Service focus.
- Leadership role with a Capital Market / Stock Brokerage Firm.
- Hands one experience in running and managing Pre and Post trade operational work flow.
- Excellent understanding of regulatory compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.