Vice President - Operations - Quick Service Restaurants (9-15 yrs)
We are looking for a senior professional with experience in operations for a client based in Gurgaon. The candidate must have experience in logistics & delivery operations
Candidate from Food / Restaurants (QSR) Industry preferred.
1. The incumbent should be managing a chain with at least 50 to 60 outlets.
2. Responsible for indenting keeping the sales projections, events, festivals & sales trends in mind.
3. Daily, weekly & monthly target distribution among the team & to provide them with updates on their performance.
4. Bringing efficiencies in the restaurant controllable's like utility expenses, food cost variances & wastages.
5. Ensuring great guest service to all guests visiting the restaurant with higher expectations of completely different product & price range.
6. Ensuring the restaurant operations are being run as per the SOPs & processes laid down by the organization.
7. Ensuring seamless execution of new product range & to do restaurant front activation ensuring the maximum possible guest reach.
8. Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs for the team; assessing the identification of training needs for different training effectiveness processes thereby implementation of necessary changes and action plans based on one on one feedback & to discuss the same with authorities in monthly/quarterly review sessions.
9. Improving delivery time
1. Good in Planning, Monitoring & Reviewing
2. Good Interpersonal Relationship
3. Decision-making capabilities
4. Analytical ability & Problem-solving
5. Strategic bend of mind to think out of the box
6. Attend to details
7. Responsible for proper documentation & system orientation
8. Team Builder
Kindly reply at the earliest.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.