Vice President - Operations - Quick Service Restaurants (9-15 yrs)
We are looking for a senior professional with experience in operations for a client based in Gurgaon. The candidate must have experience in logistics & delivery operations
Candidate from Food / Restaurants (QSR) Industry preferred.
1. The incumbent should be managing a chain with at least 50 to 60 outlets.
2. Responsible for indenting keeping the sales projections, events, festivals & sales trends in mind.
3. Daily, weekly & monthly target distribution among the team & to provide them with updates on their performance.
4. Bringing efficiencies in the restaurant controllable's like utility expenses, food cost variances & wastages.
5. Ensuring great guest service to all guests visiting the restaurant with higher expectations of completely different product & price range.
6. Ensuring the restaurant operations are being run as per the SOPs & processes laid down by the organization.
7. Ensuring seamless execution of new product range & to do restaurant front activation ensuring the maximum possible guest reach.
8. Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs for the team; assessing the identification of training needs for different training effectiveness processes thereby implementation of necessary changes and action plans based on one on one feedback & to discuss the same with authorities in monthly/quarterly review sessions.
9. Improving delivery time
1. Good in Planning, Monitoring & Reviewing
2. Good Interpersonal Relationship
3. Decision-making capabilities
4. Analytical ability & Problem-solving
5. Strategic bend of mind to think out of the box
6. Attend to details
7. Responsible for proper documentation & system orientation
8. Team Builder
Kindly reply at the earliest.