Research Associate at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:401 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Vice President - Operations - Online/Internet (8-16 yrs)
The ideal candidate is a seasoned leader with a track record of scaling operations in a hyper-growth stage startup environment. To be successful in this role, you must get energy from operating amidst ambiguity, setting a vision and also rolling up your sleeves, and, being a fierce advocate and customer-experience steward with the executive team, cross-functional peers and the core team. You must enjoy being in the weeds in our customer journey, and look to advocate, and prioritize technology, and product needs in a dynamic environment.
As VP Operations, you will:
- Take ownership for all delivery metrics for our enterprise customers including: CSAT, operational TATs, claims performance, and more. Ensure that our critical, "sacred" flows are robust and scalable. Some examples include: onboarding hundreds of clients per month, servicing thousands of claims per week, and ensuring thousands of new members are covered.
- Create a scalable delivery model that delivers benefits to 400 enterprise clients today and 4000 enterprise clients in the next two years. Identify areas for process improvement and automation.
- Work with Product & Engineering to create a technology platform that will streamline delivery and drive cost improvements as we scale.
- Serve as chief architect of our performance improvement culture. We want to drive operational excellence with as few escalations and error as possible.
- Build a happy, motivated, and retained operations team by re-defining our hiring strategy, performance management frameworks, and paths to promotion.
- Take ownership for capacity planning & budgeting
- Support your minus ones to help them hit their sub-goals. Go the extra mile to coach and develop our team members
The ideal candidate would have:
- 8+ years of experience leading customer experience or operations
- Has managed hyper-growth and massive scale-ups
- Habit of hiring, leading and coaching A-level managers
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical mind - data guides decision making