Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1761 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vice President - Operations - Online Gaming Firm (7-15 yrs)
Vice President - Operations - Online Gaming
Exciting opportunity to join a leading online gaming organisation who seek to employ a highly experienced VP Operations Online Gaming.
- Role based with one of the Worlds largest Online Gaming company having presence in Europe, South East Asia, US, and China.
Vice President Operations - Kuala Lumpur / Manila / Prague
Job Role :
- Will provide leadership for the Operations department consisting of the following teams: Payments, Risk & Fraud, Customer Support
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving the operational systems, processes, policies, practices, to support better management reporting, information flow, and organisational planning.
Responsibilities include :
- Maintain and seek new strong relationships/agreements with third-parties (Institutions, Game & Payment providers, KYC and other vendors/suppliers) to ensure smooth procurement and delivery of products and services.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the department to ensure it meets its financial, operating and performance objectives.
- Develop an effective business model geared toward operational excellence.
- Create a team that is expert on entire product offering including sports and casino games, that delivers in accordance with company standards.
- Achieve a first-class customer experience by embedding quality and service standards, analysing and resolving issues, identifying trends and recommending improvements.
- Lead, mentor and develop direct repartees with a view to continual improvement to be the best in the industry. Identify any skills gaps in the department and undertake recruitment programs to support this
- Analyse market and regulatory requirements. Implement sound regulatory practices and maintain a compliance framework covering relevant legislative and business risks, while providing the highest client satisfaction possible.
- Act a point of escalation of customer issues and advising practical solutions. Assist with product development to improve overall member service, risk management, and department output.
- Ensure continuous and overall cost efficiency and quality in operations.
- Support and challenge the Operations team in establishing and fine-tuning success metrics and key performance indicators for their respective operations to meet/surpass organisational goals.