Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:5097 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Vice President - Operations - KYC - Financial Services (10-17 yrs)
Corporate Title: Vice President
Experience: 10 - 14 years
- Minimum 10 years of work experience preferably in KYC
- Identify, escalate and mitigate risks which are associated to BAU processing.
- Daily monitoring & report of MI / KRI.
- Built connect with the team locally and globally.
- Partner with the regions to successfully transition activities.
- Develop strong domain knowledge for self and the team.
- Identify, communicate / nominate per training needs for the team.
- Participate & execute / manage key projects as part of KYC & Operation initiatives.
- Ensure all KYC queues / tasks are complete and reported periodically.
- Develop leadership within the team be able to make KYC team.
- Understand and identify regulatory requirements from KYC perspective and articulate the same for the team with the required procedural changes.
- Cross train / globalize the processes within Powai contributing towards efficiency, quality and 24- 5 support model.
- Manage local and regional escalations / queries ensure zero impact on Powai KYC deliverables.
- Represent Powai KYC team in global forums, strategic meetings and articulate Powai requirements.
- Participate and manage SOX & internal / external audits successfully.
- In addition to daily KYC BAU activities, the team is also part of strategic projects and decision making, such as -
- Identify vendors & participate in vendor meetings to assess KYC tools and their offerings.
- Ensure KYC business requirement documents are complete and Powai is amongst the approving / sign off units.
- Identify & implement better tools / services to make the process efficient by utilizing Robotics, Utilities
- Connect with the regional partners discussing regulatory asks and accordingly form the processes to be compliant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.