Executive Search Recruiter/Senior Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1055 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Vice President - Operations - Investment Bank (12-15 yrs)
Our Global Investment Bank Client is looking for Operations Head for Below Business Lines
- Custody Operations
- Asset Services ( Corporate Action, Covering Mandatory & Voluntary)
Work Location - Bangalore or Mumbai
- Managing Transaction processing related activities of Custodian function in the most efficient and highly control framework oriented environment.
- Review of daily / weekly / monthly performance metrics pertaining to the function and to identify and track reasons for deviation from agreed levels or expected behavior. Ensure resolution of all ageing / sensitive outstanding items by having close engagement with global and local stakeholders/ internal departments.
- Perform systemic verification for high value securities transactions, FX transactions and Payments for Unit Trust trades following the Authority Level Matrix (USD thresholds set in the process).
- End to End responsibility of team managing Global Custody Trade function and to be in control and monitoring of - Intra-day- and - End of Day- reports/checks.
- Managing all trade exceptions and handholding to closure with internal teams; be it client, market or transaction type specific.
- In-depth knowledge in stock breaks from a custodian stand point and ability to resolve the same.
- Global stakeholder management, understanding client's requirements and deep understanding of Custody market nuances to ensure flawless delivery by adopting bespoke process requirements.
- Close interaction and partnering with various internal departments such as Client Facing Team, Corporate Actions, Securities lending and Settlements team to ensure timely settlement of Trades in the market.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Global Custody Trade function with minimum12 to 15 years of Custody Banking experience out of which 5 to 8 years in managing Global Custody Trades / Settlements function.
- Ability and experience in managing time sensitive and high value transaction processes pertaining to Global markets.
- Experience in handling global clients with high customer-centric attitude.
- Candidate open to work in Night Shift ( 6 PM - 3 PM )