Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3138 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Vice President - Operations - International Airlines Process - ITeS/BPO (18-24 yrs)
Role : Vice President - Operations ( International Airlines Process) ( ITeS / BPO)
Location : Mumbai / Delhi NCR
Job Description :
- Excellent knowledge of International Airline Operations - Ticketing services to invoicing & settlement with the ability to participate in Farming & Hunting discussions
- High focus on productivity, accuracy & quality as well achievement of all timelines.
- Timely & effective communication to clients on all metrics and management of escalations
- Complete knowledge on PnL management and efficient control on the margins..
- Experience with RFP activities and MSA/SOW creation.
- Strong MIS skills.
- Delivery of all services as per the SLA set.
Team Management :
- Conducting One to One discussions and Provide feedback on Development and Ratings
- Contribute actively to maintain and increase team satisfaction level
- Support ISO, Six Sigma projects to improve process performance on a consistent basis
- Establish rapport with team members and across-teams
- Identify barriers to team functioning and discuss possible solutions with the relevant party/parties
- Succession Planning to the team members
- Supporting the team members to meet their deadlines
- Proactively handle service delivery issues, deviations or potential delays in achieving deadlines by keeping the relevant parties informed
- VOC scores are met or exceeded
- Maintain good working relationship with onshore peers
- Identify areas of improvement in processes owned and informing the management to obtain approval to implement change
- Graduate/PostGraduation in any field with an IATA qualification
- Minimum 18+ years of experience, 10+ Yrs into Airlines BPO Experience with at least 7 years in a leadership role
- Must have managed a minimum of 300+FTE