Lead at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd
Views:656 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Vice President - Operations - Healthcare (7-12 yrs)
About the job :
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization. Your primary goal will be to increase our organization's productivity, efficiency, and profitability. You will advise the CEO on key operational insights as well as provide coaching to employees.
1. Responsible for monitoring planning, execution and management of operations at all dialysis centers operated by the firm across cities to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall strategy of the company.
2. Responsible for implementation, review and monitoring of SOP's at all centers
3. Will provide management with monthly progress report for all centers
4. Developing and driving processes to maintain and keep operational standards in check.
5. Administration and implementation of all admin, HR, accounts activities at all centers.
6. Responsible for troubleshooting operational issues
7. Liaoning with government and private agencies/hospitals and external stakeholders.
8. Would be required to travel extensive to physically monitor operations at centers
9. Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy
10. Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations
11. Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth
- Experience of at least 8-10 yrs in Healthcare Facility in managerial capacity
- Exposure to NABH and other quality standards
- Experience of liasoning with Government Agencies
- MBA/PGDM or equivalent qualification
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skill.
- Multilingual will be preferred.
- Willing to relocate to Chandigarh
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills