Vice President - Operations - Fleetx (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- This is head of operations role with a leading Logistics Tech player in the country.
- Leadership Opportunity which enables working directly with the founders,
- Its leading Logistics SaaS organisation, headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- They have strong presence in the India & SEA market.
- Its a series B funded organisation.
- Process- engineering/ re-engineering of processes to eliminate non-value-added activities.
- Manage and analyses all operational metrics and KPI's that guide decision making and strategy
- Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organisations goals and objectives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organisational processes and use of resources and materials.
- Develop & manage the ground team to support across the different geographies of the country.
- Conceptualise and build a go-to-market operations strategy that supports the biz, keeping it competitive.
- Drive the attainment of company performance, profitability and efficiency in regard to all purchasing, including, logistics, cap-ex items, inventory management, imp-ex documentation and others.
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
- Remain informed and up to date with regards to Industry related news, competitor activity, product knowledge and continuously strive to develop your own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally.
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Maximise efficiency and cost optimisation in the supply chain, and improve accuracy and results through collaborative approach with vendors/suppliers.
- Drive operational excellence and best practices to improve purchasing and other costs.
- Mentor and motivate the team to achieve productivity & align them with the company values and goals.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Coordinate support to operations throughout the business
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
- Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is developed and provided.
- Reports on inventory levels, procedural efficiency to upper management
- Handles complete inventory procurement and planning while reducing inventory handling cost
- Minimum 15+ years of operations handling in Logistics software / Insurance/Commercial Vehicles/ Tyres etc; including 5+ years of Leadership Experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise, and execute strategic initiatives to leverage business performance
- A strong-willed and inspiring leader who can rally and motivate teams and drive them to execute
operational and tactical goals with excellence
- Must have good experience in handling a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Best in industry compensation which includes Bonus- Performance and Annual.
- Lucrative incentive structure on candidates joining.
- Employee stock option plan for high performers.
- Medical and accidental cover for the employee and immediate family
- Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annually employee rewards and recognition.
- All level training programs for up-skills
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.