Managing Partner & Principal Consultant at The Growth Partners (TGP)
Views:1484 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Vice President - Operations - FinTech/NBFC (12-20 yrs)
Vice President Operations
- For a leading Fintech/NBFC(MNC) launching in India : Looking for Entrepreneurial, dynamic professionals/ leaders .
- Person would be responsible to set the Operations philosophy for the organisation.
- This will be a lean team here unlike NBFCs/ Banks who have got more headcount here.
- This will be based on best practices and business goals, set up and monitor execution of service processes and procedures, drive process improvement within the sub function based on performance against metrics, and monitor compliance to statutory requirements within company guidelines/operations quality standards with the objective of ensuring customer & distributor satisfaction and enable achievement of overall operations goals through effective and efficient service operations.
- Person to Design strategic framework and blue print; create functional strategy, vision and mission; align operations & customer services strategy to business strategy and support business growth.
- Design, deploy and monitor processes, infrastructure to meet and exceed service standards in area of fulfilment (ops and service+ops IT+ops finance); Scan environment, benchmark to set standards in area of service delivery.
- Continuously improve compliance and audit ratings by focusing on improving process maturity, identify root causes of defects, initiate corrective and preventive action; responsible for approx. half of all audits in the company.
- Champion and build a cost conscious culture by improving efficiency in operations.
- Provide visionary leadership ,roadmap aimed at driving;
- Common Purpose - Identify breakthrough opportunity / differentiator.
- Customer retention - become the benchmark in for the industry
- Cost - become LEAN Ops through digitization & automation of processes
- Compliance - Process wellness & compliance
- Build, develop and mentor a capable Operations & Customer Service team.
What you must have:
- Graduate preferably with an MBA
- 12- 16 years of post qualification experience in Fintech/NBFC/BFS operations team and having independent responsibility of leading Operations, of which minimum of 5-7 years in a senior leadership role.
What's on offer:
- A highly collaborative, flat, and entrepreneurial organization that provides the platform to make an impact on day one.
- Competitive benefits and career development opportunities.