Technical Consultant at IQuest
Views:1291 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Vice President - Operations & Finance - IT (12-25 yrs)
- Expertise in Business Finance / FPA - Financial Planning & Analysis Champion (may or may not be a Accountant)
- At least 10 years of experience in Software Companies running Operations & Finance.
- Should have handled businesses with top line of at least $50-$100m
- Wed prefer people from Start Ups who have reached growth stages in India.
- Demonstrated experience in large/mid-size IT Companies i.e. a mix of experience in Startup and Large best practices companies would be ideal
We're fundamentally looking at a person who has managed to transition from a traditional F&A function to an evolved F&A function.
- Run Weekly and monthly cadence of Meeting for Budgets, OKRs, goals - with different department leaders for measuring the Performance review.
- Understand the Company strategy and oversee the implementation of the Operating and financial model, which includes critical thinking while reviewing our Operating framework which includes OKR setting, Performance Reviews and compensation along with prioritizing overall spend, identifying gaps in business and flagging it to the CEO. Be a part of the Core team and participate in group activities like Monthly reviews and Quarterly business planning sessions