Vice President - Operations - EdTech (15-20 yrs)
The Company :
Our client is one of the oldest and most accomplished ed-tech ventures in the country with a sterling reputation for successful products, services and solutions that cover all aspects of school education. The company has a stellar clients list that covers institutions, corporates and individual users through an institutional interface. An established, profitable organization, they are moving into a high value-added growth phase and are seeking to hire key talent that shares their passion and purpose.
The Role :
As a functional and thought leader your key focus areas will be :
- Deliver all projects within the agreed timelines
- Creating robust project planning
- Building the team with the right skill set
- Managing large implementation projects with multiple stakeholders
In addition, you must be passionate and have a deep desire to make a difference in the education industry, making every child learn with understanding, and building a better future generation!
Your Profile :
Ideally an MBA from a reputed school with 15+ years of experience, you must be a core strategist who measures success by delivery. Your past experience must include:
- Significant Project management experience.
- Experience in the Ed-tech is preferred
- Experience in delivering multiple successful projects
- Superlative team building and management experience and skills
- Preferably passionate about education, creating, reading, and organization building
- Problem solver, Innovator, analytical, and experimenter
You will work with a team of committed high-quality professionals with a vision and your own passion for the purpose will be a key determinant for overall success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.