Talent Scout 1 at Winfort Services
Views:300 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Vice President - Operations/Due Diligence - BFSI (12-29 yrs)
- Conduct virtual due diligence meetings of external asset managers as part of the ODD program. These meetings discuss all areas of operations to assess the strength of the organization and its ability to mitigate operational risk.
- Document due diligence meetings conducted in the specified report template and present findings to the regional research committee.
- Perform regulatory research and reviews for managers.
- Analyze underlying manager financial statements.
- Research foreign markets to assess regulatory and tax issues involving trading/establishing a local presence in those markets.
- Assist with ESG assessments and scorecards
Working in within an audit firm auditing investment products (hedge funds, private equity) or the operations and/or audit departments of an asset management firm or; operational due diligence preferred.
- Bachelors degree in accounting and finance and with a Chartered Accountant qualification or Chartered Financial Analyst qualification
- Working knowledge of industry standards for the asset management industry, specifically hedge fund, including familiarity with policies, procedures and "best practices".
- Knowledge of hedge funds and pooled investment products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.