Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:534 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Operations Control - Financial Institution/Fund Services (15-17 yrs)
Our client is a top tier International Financial Institution are interested in talking to experienced individuals who have had prior experience in Operations Control with operational risk and audit background from Fund services. Working with senior functional leads to assess their control landscape and mitigate risks associated with their function or processes.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Working closely with senior business management across multiple operational areas
- Establish an environment conducive to proactive risk identification and mitigation
- Collaborate with various risk teams to address and mitigate operational risks identified.
- Ensure all policies are in compliance with regulatory standards
- Prepare Monthly Control Reports for Senior Management and Business
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- A strong operational risk and audit background combined with execution experience
- Experience within financial services and capital market operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in managing and executing large organizational/operating model projects.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.