Vice President - Operations - Consumer Service - BPO/KPO (10-18 yrs)
Our client is looking to scale their business further, the need for an experienced VP Operations to streamline the business, tighten up processes, improve work-flow efficiency and drive overall strategy has become imperative.
The position is based in Mumbai.
- You will be responsible for driving meaning, motivation, alignment, and transparency for a large team of in-house and cross-geographical team.
- You will help our client scale and achieve water-tight operations through strengthening our processes, partnering with technology, and driving continuous improvement and new initiatives.
- Retention of current employees, and customers will be your most important KPI.
- Own the budget for delivering high quality service operations.
- In addition, you will co-own the revenue targets while partnering with marketing.
- You will co-own repeat business as a goal and work with marketing closely to re-define and innovate our service offerings.
Required Candidate Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in operations role preferably from a services company
- Passion and desire to solve business problems through process innovation, continuous improvement, and technology
- Track record of driving execution in a growing environment
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent numerical, decision-making and influencing skills
Industry: - Ecommerce / Communication Technology / Consumer Technology/ Consumer internet companies / BPO / KPO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.