Consultant at Kyros Inc.
Views:663 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Vice President - Operations - Call Center (20-25 yrs)
- A general summary of the overall purpose/role; typically, about 3-4 sentences.
- Reporting to the Managing Director - India site, the Vice President, India Call Center Operations is responsible for delivering the gross collections through India Call Centers.
- Ensures operational standards are met or exceeded for service, productivity, and quality and employee engagement. Works strategically across all sites to ensure consistency, leverage best practices and identify the best liquidation approach for portfolio regardless of location or function.
- The Vice President is also responsible for bankruptcy businesses at the site. This position works very closely with Vice President - Global Call Center Operations.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Brief description of principal responsibilities (generally 6-8) for this job ranked by percentage of time. Begin each responsibility with an action verb. All duties should add to 100% with no responsibility equaling less than 5%.
- Partners effectively across the organization to drive Operational Strategies that increase the gross collections.
- Builds a seamless partnership between Marketing and Call Centers to ensure that offers we provide consumers are properly being positioned/ sold.
- Works with key leaders in the organization in the development of business plan and strategies.
- Lead and drive cross site initiatives that drive bottom line results.
- Collaborates and contributes by developing accurate and timely business plans and reforecast and make operational decisions to deliver consistent results.
- Drive talent management across the India site to ensure effective development of bench strength to meet current and future needs of the site/business.
- Drive improvement in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies and cost management.
- Management of direct reports (reporting to the role)
- Education Bachelor's degree, Masters Degree
- Experience Minimum 20 years of managerial experience of last 2-3 should have been in managing the operations of mid sized company. Minimum 10+ years progressive sales or customer service experience.
Certification - Six Sigma Green Belt
Technical Skills :
- Working knowledge of predictive dialer systems, ACD/PBX/IVR Technology, tracking and reporting tools/ systems.
- PC Skills MS Office