Consultant at Multivision HR Network
Views:135 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Vice President - Operations - Accounts Receivable - Healthcare Domain - BPO (12-18 yrs)
Job role :
- Manage and guide a team of AR associates responsible for analysis of receivables due from healthcare insurance companies and initiation of necessary follow-up actions to get reimbursed.
- Lead teams to efficiently deliver client expectations. Guide team to reduce AR ageing and optimize collections.
- Track and maintain metrics for a variety of data includes Collections report, Operations report, etc.
- Develop processes to improve productivity and quality of the team.
- Responsible for the productivity, quality and overall performance of the projects.
- Implement Quality Management Systems, Process Mapping & Documentation
- Establish strategic relationship with customers resulting into farming of new opportunities and expansion of existing business.
Candidate specs :
- 12 to 18 years of experience in US Healthcare RCM
- 5+ years of experience in AR Followup / Denial Management
- Willingness to work in night shift