Management Trainee at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:333 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Operational Risk - Financial Services (18-25 yrs)
- Operational risk leader with strong expertise into the domain of banking division.
- Expertise into Control assurance, testing, Enterprise risk and risk domain.
- The Enterprise Testing team is responsible for the development and design of methodologies and standards for review activities across the Enterprise in alignment with the Risk Management Framework, and ensuring effective and appropriate testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for risk programs, risks, and controls according to standards and other applicable policies.
- Ensures the effective implementation and ongoing maintenance of the business control environment through execution of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program.
- Contributes to the development and enhancement of the business control environment through execution of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program.
- Engages in the development and implementation of new controls, action plans, and root cause analysis of gaps and assist with the development of corrective action plans.
- Supports the Business with implementation of Control programs by providing consultative guidance.
- Gathers and analyzes data to understand and diagnose issues; Assesses and designs appropriate metrics to inform and monitor the health of the operational risk environment.
- Supports a strong risk management culture through the implementation of key risk management programs into the standard operating framework of the business.