Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:293 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Vice President - Operation Fixed Income & Money Market - BFS (18-22 yrs)
Vice President-Operation Fixed Income & Money Market
Job Title/Designation : Vice President-Operation Fixed Income & Money Market
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Description :
Job Title : Vice President Department : Operation Fixed Income &Money Market
Reports to : Sr. Vice President
Experience : Min 18 years in the front office / back office of the domestic treasury preferably in a bank. Preferably having handled deposit, advances and loan documentations.
Required Qualification : Post Graduate
Preferred Qualification : MBA (Finance), CAIIB, Profession qualifications such as CA
Skill, Knowledge & Trainings :
- Leadership skills
- Team building
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and solutions oriented, able to think outside the box and make connections through lateral-thinking
- Should demonstrate good planning & organizational skill, sound analytical and decision-making capabilities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Core Competencies :
- Understanding of PFMI guidelines, CCP functions
- Complete awareness of Regulatory guidelines, pertaining Fixed Income &Money Market
- Domain skill sets about, G.Sec, Money market and investments;
- A team leader, with abilities to mould the staff into to a unit synchronizing their goals with organizational goals
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi task to manage concurrent projects, work independently and exercise good judgement
Functional Competencies :
- Market structure for Primary Auctions and secondary market trading in G.Sec;
- Conceptual clarity on Triparty Repos and relevant regulatory guidelines;
- Full knowledge of all secondary market settlement (Fixed Income, Money Market, Forex and Rupee derivatives),operations and accounting, regulations, etc
- Broad understand of RBI systems such as eKuber, NG RTGS, SFMS etc
- A working knowledge of the regulatory issues affecting the securities market
- Good knowledge of Information Technology and Information Security.
Job Purpose :
The incumbent will have primary responsibility for managing a team of about 15-20, leading all operations and developments in the area.
Area of Operation/Key Responsibility :
- Lead, coordinate and oversee all operations for clearing and settlement of Government Securities (Outright, market repo and Tri party Repo, USD-INR investments, Collateral and funds management including funds and securities Lines of credit)
- Oversee all operations for TREPS Trading Platform(Tri party Repo) and lead enhancements to TREPS,
- Conceptualize the business requirements, lead the team through User Acceptance Test and plan for successful migration;
- Be conversant with applicable laws pertaining to Payment Systems, and be able to finalize the Regulations.
- Interaction with the Regulators and making presentations to them, wherever necessary, and follow up for obtaining requisite approvals.
- Conduct User Group meetings, interact with member banks and respond to all queries
- Review Standard Operating Procedures and ensure all activities are performed in terms of SOPs put in place.
- Ensure timely LOC renewals;
- Build/maintain relationships with members, regulators, etc;
- Coordinate with other departments where necessary
- Interaction with senior executives/ Directors of the Board etc; in a formal environment
Experience : 18 to 22 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 55,00,000 to 65,00,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.