Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:1249 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Vice President - Offline Sales - FMCG (9-15 yrs)
Our client is an upcoming FMCG brand. They promote healthy lifestyle offering a wide range of nature-based products.
- Experience building out and managing physical distribution networks and growing the business through these channels by executing on-ground activations, trade and channel marketing initiatives.
- Build and manage a high growth, sales and account management organization for products at the company.
- Capability in Strategic Planning and Modern Trade Market tactics.
- Generates ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting-edge strategy; maintains up to date knowledge of the marketplace, competitors and trends.
- Uses open feedback mechanisms from the operations team with other departments to ensure the integration of the retail strategy with the overall corporate strategy.
- Influences and supports the retail element of the annual budget process ensuring understanding and buy in from the operations team. Constantly reviews financial data and supports the Store Managers in providing realistic input into the sales budgets.
- Driving New Product Launches, Business Development, Sales Promotions and visibility campaigns.
- Appointment and Handling Distribution Network & Product Placement.
- People Management Maintaining a conducive professional relationship with all business partners.
- MBA/ B. Tech from a top tier college.
- 9 + years of experience in managing FMCG categories in mid to large sized FMCG companies, including P&L responsibility and brand health measures.
- Should have extensive knowledge in the MT/ channel sales vertical.
- In-depth knowledge of distribution and sales operations and processes