Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Michael Page
Views:4482 Applications:783 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:720
Vice President - New Products & Alliances - Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
- Build and own the P&L of new businesses of cross selling and up selling of new financial services products to existing and new customers.
- Responsible for setting up partnership and alliances with manufacturers of products in lending, insurance and financial services space.
- Work with marketing and sales team to ensure selling and adoption of these products for existing and new customers.
- Devise business strategies and tactics to identify most valuable segment of the market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible.
- Develop and implement a plan to create demand and achieve revenue growth.
- Optimize all the drivers of direct sales, marketing including team, technology, spend and programs, to achieve predictability, cost-efficiency, and scale.
- Create an environment of inclusive growth which builds a culture of good values and commitment of the team, to achieve business objectives
- Lead and manage the team for this business initiatives.