HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:452 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Network Management - Due Diligence Team - Bank (12-18 yrs)
The Vice President will have responsibility for the Due Diligence team within Mumbai and on site supervision of the Global Banking Service team with reporting into the GNM Due Diligence and GBS Head located in Glasgow. The Global Banking Services (GBS) team in Mumbai was created in 2017. This role is to manage the day to day GBS Mumbai teams, and the various processes and functions that those teams perform.
The roles primary responsibilities include:
- Manage Global Bank Service Mumbai's control and governance framework in accordance with regulations and firm policy.
- Ensuring all controls and processes within the responsibility of the teams are completed and continually evolving in line with the requirements of the team and Firm.
- Drive delivery of a front-to-back QA programme across the GBS functions: Due Diligence and Global Banking Services.
- Retain, develop and deploy career plans within the GBS Due Diligence and in line firm programming
- Promote GBS Mumbai ensure engagement with senior stakeholder locally
- Active Supervisor for GBS Mumbai ensure completion of regulatory requirement globally
- Lead a team of GBS professional to define solutions (process-based, reporting-based, and technology-based) to business issues.
- Deliver on both strategic and regulatory projects in addition to local change initiatives for the team.
- Facilitate cross-functional groups to achieve common goals.
- Forge relationships across divisions, including Legal & Compliance, Operations, Credit, and the Business Units to assist in the implementation of Network Management initiatives
- Ongoing timely and accurate escalation to keep Regional and Global Heads updated on progress.
- Ensuring the sustainability of the LEAN culture within the team, and continuing to strive to continually seek out operational efficiencies.
- People Management, conduct 1:1- s, coaching sessions to develop individuals.
- Help to shape and execute the Control, Commercial and People Agenda for DD and GBS regionally
Skills Required (essential):
- Financial Services Operations experience is essential: 13-18 years of experience
- Strong confident communicator
- Proven track record in building and motivating strong teams
- Focus on risk and displays the ability to react quickly to issues and see them through to conclusion
- A change agent - always challenging the status quo
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Sound interpersonal skills, freely develops networks, builds consensus and develops alliances across the organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and has a delivery focused approach
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for quality output
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated self-starter with multi-tasking abilities; ability to prioritize appropriately
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility - particularly in dealing with changing environments and different stakeholders
- Desire to work in an environment strong in teamwork, commitment and excellence