Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2577 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Vice President - National Credit - Personal Loan/Business Loan - NBFC (15-20 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed NBFC (Non-Banking Finance Company), with international affiliations to identify a Vice President -National Credit (Personal Loan/ Business Loan) to be based in Mumbai.
- To control credit policies that will improve revenues and reduce financial risks.
- To manage the credit department and make decisions concerning credit limits, acceptable levels of risk and terms of payment to the customers.
- Appraising proposals, conducting risk analysis & scrutinizing relevant documents before sanctioning / disbursing loans, ensuring compliance with organizational credit policies.
- Setting up system and process environment.
- Analyze the customer segments & derive a suitable strategy.
- Oversee the entire lending process, including the initial application and review, underwriting and the disbursal or denial of the request.
- Implement credit policies and processes to uniformly across state to ensure minimum error rates while minimising the various risks & hence the eventual losses.
- Continuous tracking of loan portfolio, look for any negative trends.
- To co-ordinate with sales team for resolution of credit risk concerns.
- Make recommendations and decisions with strong factual support and a balanced view.
- Contribute to the development of risk strategies for sustainable business growth and healthy portfolios.
- Generating MIS reports to update management about business performance and discussion on Effective Measures as and when needed.
- Analysis of Bank Statements and other relevant documents for income assessment.
- Meet customers and do business and income earning capacity as per the Credit Manual & Guidance Notes.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to understand and analyze the financial standing of the customer while preparing the credit requirements.
- Sound Decision making on loan proposals based on available information, Customer documentations and financials, various credit checks, market feedback and Interaction with customer.
- Thorough understanding of credit function.
- Strong writing, Excel and presentation skills.
- Highly reliable, flexible and self-reliant personality with good intercultural skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent reporting skills.
Candidates should be Chartered Accountants or MBAs with more than 15 years of relevant experience in a bank/NBFC.