AGM - IT Recruitment at Careerist
Views:1798 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Model Development - BFS (10-15 yrs)
- Ensure that the work of the teams meets business needs and takes account of industry developments and emerging risks.
- Support stakeholders with decision making, guide the Team Leads and monitor and follow-up with them to ensure planning are done proactively
- Keep stakeholders informed at all times to proactively manage stakeholder expectations, endeavour to expand current scope of work engagement in Model maintenance by covering PD/LGD Calibration.
- Ensure all relevant MI requested by administration is delivered promptly and be working under the leadership of the Head of Risk Analytics and Models, developing and maintaining models/methodologies for use in IFRS 9 provisioning, scorecards, stress testing and/or Basel capital frameworks
- Well-documented models with clear and well presented analysis that meet standards and requirements, ensure Planning and Delivery of all milestones to agreed dates, budget and quality standards.
- Ensure the effective engagement with relevant stakeholders, including Model Risk in the context of independent validation
- Close engagement with leaders globally to ensure alignment of team priorities/activities with broader plans and requirements.
- Be engaging with Risk Solutions in relation to implementation of finalised models/methodologies
Skills You Need :
- Mathematical/statistical or economics post graduate degree or certification; MBA ( finance) or MSc Statistics with 10+ years of experience in Risk Management/Risk Modelling/Credit Underwriting of which at least 5 years in Basel or Stress Test Modelling
- At least 5-7 years of experience in People Management with a strong knowledge in Financial products and credit risk domain
- Good knowledge of Regulatory guidelines including CRR, Basel II, III
- Understanding and experience in data driven analysis using Big Data tools and statistical/mathematical modelling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.