Vice President - HR at 360 Degree Engineering and Consulting Services Limited
Views:196 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vice President - Mineral Marketing - Mining (20-30 yrs)
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain customer relations based to develop new accounts for all mineral products i.e Iron Ore, Quartz, Pyrophyllite, Calcite, Granite etc.
- These accounts can be both traders and end-users for the respective mineral and typically involve both renowned Indian partner as well as major and establish global accounts.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Coordinate market research, pricing and sales and merchandising activities.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customer's senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- Travel extensively to customer locations for Marketing & Sales promotional activities from time to time.
- Arrange and participate in various national and international Trade Fairs, Exhibitions and Industry Conferences to continue evolving and enhancing business networking opportunities and trade connectivity on behalf of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The desired candidate should hold a Post Graduation in Marketing or any Degree. Should have minimum 20+ years experience in mineral marketing. Having export marketing experience and knowledge in mineral processing. Knowledge of Telugu is desired