Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:427 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Vice President - Marketplace Operations - Education/Learning Ecosystem (15-30 yrs)
Candidate should have marketplace exposure.
Core Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities :
1. Strategically create and maintain structural and operational excellence throughout our learning ecosystem during rapid scaling using various tactics related to product, policies, processes, pricing, and more.
2. Grow, partner with, and manage our content partners (supply-side) to deliver a superior experience for our learners (demand-side) to grow revenues and Net Promoter Score.
3. Identify and communicate opportunities for improvements of our service, feedback mechanisms, resources, and documentation, making actionable, data-driven recommendations based on the findings.
4. Develop qualitative and quantitative insights by Liasioning with the partner and the product teams to define scalable solutions to ensure healthy growth of the marketplace.
5. Define and implement policies to encourage expected behaviors and discourage platform misuse.
6. Partner across the organization to drive efficient strategy, operations, and processes.
7. Marketplace monitoring - reviewing operational data and the performance of each team (on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis) based on KPIs and OKRs, taking action once issues and growth opportunities are spotted.
8. Aspects of compliance to the government incentive scheme.
9. Providing correct and timely - information on queries raised by government stakeholders, audit questions and process. Ensuring data accuracy from a govt scheme perspective, Liasioning with other stakeholders as required to achieve the same.
10. Ensuring up to date documentation with respect to marketplace and in its operations
11. Define, monitor and manage - clear processes of escalation management for grievance redressal and dispute resolution across stakeholder landscape (as required)
12. Understanding of ecommerce rules and other statutory provisions, in the Indian context would be an advantage
13. Understanding of GFR would be an advantage,
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Experience in building and scaling business operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management and data analysis experience.
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute / operationalize the plan in collaboration with other teams.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required; MBA is a plus.
- 15+ years of experience.
- Working with the government would be a plus.
- A passion for the mission of Future Skills Prime.