Vice President - Marketing & Growth - Textile/Garments (8-10 yrs)
About Us :
We are on a mission to change the way the apparel industry works, not only within India but globally. Standard sizes and ubiquitous designs cannot be the norm. Your style should be personal to you. Every piece of clothing specially made to fit you. Each year, millions of tons of excess inventory fill landfills worldwide. Workers around the world are provided squalid working conditions and paid sub-standard wages. We are set to change that. This is the future of fashion.
- Our platform houses multiple brands within the broader apparel & fashion space. Launched in 2012, Bombay Shirt Company is the first online custom shirt brand in India. We are on a mission to reinforce that world-class quality and products can originate in Bombay.
- We combine the tailoring heritage of Bombay with best in class machinery and automation, to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Our second brand Korra, is a custom-denim brand that focuses on high quality and consciously produced denim products.
- Our refined urban essentials brand city, defines easy, modern, well-made staples for people who dress for themselves and the cities they inhabit. Made one at a time, only when you order.
- Over the next 12-18 months, we aim to add brands with complementary visions and ethos to our platform as we continue to scale our consumer offering.
- The website, www.bombayshirts.com is supplemented by 14 stores - 12 in India, and 1 each in New York City and Dubai.
- We have recently raised a substantial round of funding from a leading Consumer Technology fund with a track record of scaling disruptive consumer businesses. Together, we aim to revolutionize the way that fashion and apparel is consumed.
What You'll Be Doing :
Performance & Growth :
- Plan, Execute and oversee CPC campaigns, E-mail Marketing and Viral Marketing.
- Drive marketing efficiencies across existing channels; Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Using data from various campaigns to direct the communications team on various avenues for engagement and storytelling
- Designing strategies for New User Acquisition as well as User Retention
- Run data-driven testing to determine potential success of new channels.
- Work with teams across functions (such as Product, Engineering, Content, etc.) in evaluating and implementing optimal marketing automation solutions
- Work closely with our engineering and growth teams to increase conversion rates.
- Formulate and institutionalize best practices for ROI measurement and optimization.
Data and Analytics :
- Identify and implement products across areas of the business that can be enriched by data, especially as it relates to building a personalised journey for the customer - ex. A robust Recommendation engine, the Search engine on our website.
- Analyse and monitor web analytics/clickstream/user data to facilitate product decisions across our e-commerce product.
What You Bring to the Table :
- 8-10 years of experience in growth/marketing optimization for an e-commerce company or start-up.
- Knowledge of Facebook marketing, Google Marketing, Email campaigns & other digital platforms
- Passionate about the Fashion & Apparel space
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives.
- Knowledge and proficiency in platform and channel management.
- Excellent project management skills that extend from strategy to execution.
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
- Bachelor and Master's degree from a top tier institution.