Team Leader at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6214 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Vice President - Marketing - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
ROLE : VP Marketing
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
LOCATION : Gurugram
REPORTS TO : CMO
The incumbent :
1. Assumes responsibility for a Category for monitoring all marketing & and branding activities while maintaining brand focus internally & externally.
2. Develops the marketing & brand management strategy of Brand Category to support top line & bottom line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products.
3. Directs the evaluation of Brand Category Portfolio including brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for each category & brand.
4. Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
5. Ensures co-ordination with sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives.
6. Ensures effective media evaluation & planning attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
A. Strategic :
1. Scans the business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing customers.
2. Drives the formulation of marketing strategy of Brand Category encompassing all brands.
3. Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organisation growth focus and strategy.
4. Strategises on new product development & reaching to new segments by continuously scanning the business environment for untapped consumer bases based on market intelligence.
5. Leads and finalises brand plans & growth avenues and their strategic fit with corporate plan.
6. Assumes overall responsibility in formulation of Brand vision, brand architecture & plan for brand extension.
B. Financial :
1. Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
2. Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
3. Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement.
THE PERSON :
A. Personal Attributes :
- Self-starter who can understand, formulate and execute business plans accurately. He needs to understand market flow, company strategy and how to implement it independently.
- Visionary, he should be able to visualize what he and the company wants for the brand in future. He should be able to communicate the vision to others and also inspire others to share it with him
- Problem Solver, with limited supervision who can take critical decisions
- Build relationships with good networks and contacts to gain support from all levels of company, customers and people
- Focus on identification of needs and delivering results is the base of every function. The person should think and maximize efforts in the requisite direction to deliver the best results.
- Person with Multi category experience will be preferred.
B. Qualification & Desired Skills :
- Masters degree in Business Administration, good academic background with 15+ years of total experience in good FMCG.
Please get in touch for further queries on 9650591541
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.