Director at Edge India
Views:3656 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Vice President - Marketing - FM Channel - Media (10-15 yrs)
We are seeking to hire a bright spark to head the Marketing function for a young and vibrant consumer media organisation, a leader in its industry.
Our client is one of the leading FM channels in the country today spread out across 17 cities including all the metros. They offer vibrant, youthful, creative and interactive programming, that just lets the music play with the best quality and most quantity of music on-air, constantly playing only the top contemporary hits. The group has diversified itself across different media to captivate a wider range of consumers and businesses. The group now intends to further consolidate its already established position as a dynamic media powerhouse.
- Develop and launch long term brand strategy and plans (market, segments, benefits and differentiators)
- Implement the marketing strategy & plans (product, pricing, packaging, sales, communication & promotions)
- Provide leadership and coordination of the Company's marketing function.
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Company's marketing and promotions strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal
- Drive alliances centrally and across regions addressing monetization agenda and connect with consumer segments
- Drive digital adoption pan organization, and lead digital initiatives closely with radio sales team to ensure client synergies and tap monetization potential
- Strategize & Drive Brand & Digital Marketing Plans across all stations for larger brand prominence
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the Marketing/promotions/ public relations program
10 -15yrs in a consumer-facing Sales & Marketing function, of which at least the last 5 years must be in an independent Marketing role. In-depth knowledge of advertising/promotions/PR and agency processes & procedures is essential. You must have worked with well know and impactful brands and have good local market know-how with team management experience. You would need to be both a keen strategist and a high-energy implementer. This is a high-visibility impactful role that can be a majr career accelarator for the right individual.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.